Virginia Kail's Cookeville TN Real Estate Blog

Technology is Great, on the Rare Occasions When it Actually Works

Technology is Great, on the Rare Occasions When it Actually Works

owlI'm a night owl, and I like to write my blog posts at night.  I can sit in the comfort of my bed, relaxed and sharing my thoughts with the world. Technology makes this possible. Wireless router, laptop, and viola: blogging in bed.

 Tonight however, it's a disaster. My router has gone haywire and I can't seem to find a way around it.  To make matters worse, I'm participating in the 31 days of May blogging challenge. This means my post has to be in by 11pm.  That's 40 minutes from now.  That means if my wireless router isn't up in the next 10 minutes, I'll be driving to my office to avoid missing the deadline.  (Yes, I'm that dedicated.) So, I'm writing this blog post offline, and expecting to put it on a flash drive and start driving. *Sigh*

 

It's amazing how often something like this happens to me.  I have three computers, and often have to drive to "the other one" because some fabulous piece of technology isn't working properly.  I love technology, I really do.  I especially like it on the rare occasions when everything is working the way it's supposed to.  That's about 30 percent of the time.  The other 70 percent of the time is spent cursing in frustration, and thinking how good it would feel to throw the offending high tech gadget out the window.

 

power button

Hey, I'm online!  What do you know? Hubby came home and saved the day. Just as I was asking the wireless router if it came equipped with a jet pack for it's maiden voyage.

        

Virginia Kail

Realtor®

Cookeville TN native. A full time, full service agent for the entire Upper Cumberland region of Tennessee.

931-260-4729 cell

www.VirginiaKail.com

True Blue Realty

931-559-TRUE  Office phone, 931-559-4256 Office Fax

 

Virginia Kail

Virginia Kail- real estate agent, Cookeville TN

twitter     facebook icon     linkedin icon

Comment balloon 12 commentsVirginia Kail • May 05 2011 11:40PM
Technology is Great, on the Rare Occasions When it Actually Works
share
Technology is Great, on the Rare Occasions When it Actually Works I'm a night owl and I like to write my blog posts at night. I can sit in the comfort of my bed, relaxed and sharing my thoughts with the world. Technology makes this… more